Count

9/11/2008

7 Years...

Today, I was walking in Central earlier tonight when I suddenly realized it was 911. I lose track of time these days since I'm so busy at work. It got me thinking... apparently 911 doesn't mean much in Hong Kong.

What does 911 mean to the world?
  • Democrats & Republicans: The day Bush started being a real president, for better or worse
  • World leaders: The day Bush starting being a real president, for worse
  • USA: The day people got to know Osama Bin Ladin
  • UK: The day we became US's bitch in war
  • Afghanistan: The day that is the start of the end of Taliban
  • Iraq: The day Saddam started digging his hole
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • Travelers: The day airport security became serious business
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • so on and so forth

2 comments:

Justin said...

No kidding. It's hard to believe how casual airport security used to be.

Hong Kong doesn't seem to have changed much though. When I was 8 years old, I tried to bring a "bright yellow toy robot that transforms into a gun" on board, but they wouldn't let me! This was 20 years ago.

. : christine : . said...

what does it mean to you?