Count

9/11/2007

911

Honestly, I can't think of anything to write about the sixth year since 911. I've been staring at a blank screen for 30 minutes.

So instead, I give you my travel log from Barcelona!

The real world started a week ago and I'm still around to tell you about it. That's cus it's training and then retreat. The real REAL world starts next Monday as I am already staffed on a case in Hong Kong. In fact, I have a feeling that tonight will be some work as well since I have an early flight to catch tomorrow and I'm due in the office in the afternoon per some request.

I actually enjoy having some discipline back into my life. The MBA and the summer has really spoiled me... my eye sight even got significantly better (doctor said it's cus I rested them for several months).

To the real real world.

No comments: