- Have no mechanical errors on a plane?
- Have more than one staff handle over a dozen people who missed the connecting flight due to the mechanical error?
- Have a dedicated staff to handle your best customers so they don't have to fight in a crowd to get ahead in line?
- Give everybody the same vouchers instead of some people getting hotel AND meal vouchers and others (me, that is) getting only a hotel one because others didn't ask?
- Release the luggage when people miss their connection flights? You know, just so they can change clothes and maybe brush their teeth?
- Make sure the luggage stuck in storage is on the next flight?
- Make sure the luggage is on the flight after you promised the customer that it would be on the flight?
- Not blame something else (weather, other airline, other department) and admit some guilt?
Arg, I'm so angry, I can't even blog about Bain training in Miami.