Count

9/13/2006

Since my last post...

A very good friend of mine got married... and we did not have a proper bachelor party...

I went hiking... for the first time this year, as sad as that sounded... and it wasn't even a real hike...

I felt really bad for a person...

I almost cried at the wedding...

I met a very pretty medical doctor...

I finished Guns, Germs, and Steel...

I started Say No to Poverty...

I felt really good for another person...

I vowed to blog more...

I became roommates with my old roommate from almost 10 years ago...

I was woken up at 625am by a conference call from Japan...

I was woken up at 900am by an insurance agent...

I played basketball...

I worked out...

I watched football... American Football...

I watched baseball...

I do miss the States, I guess.

No comments: