Count

12/01/2006

OISHII...!!

Oishii... finally, I come back to you. I had so much sushi I had food coma. Ironically, really not the best result from having sushi. Oh well. It was good. Especially the fatty tuna sashimi... it melted in my mouth. The spider roll was a little disappointing, though the taco sushi more than made up for it. There's a South End version of Oishii as well, but I really just wanted to go to the old place where I met Teddy Bruschi. Good times, good times. Maybe if I have a chance I will go to the South End Oishii... but for now, let me sleep in food coma.

Twas a great day in Boston.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ever mention Oishii to me again until I've been there once...

Kay Choi said...

I am drooling...

I wish we have a at least so-so sushi bar in Chciago.

I hope you are enjoying your time in Boston.

Kay