Coming to NY has coincided nicely with the NBA playoffs. Even better, my beloved Bulls are colliding with my second love Celtics! I must have had about 62 heart attacks watching this series, with 48 of them coming in game 6 when the Bulls clawed their way to triple OT win. Alas, I never watched game 7 due to a wedding. I blame myself for the Bulls final defeat... but what a fight they put up!
- Ben Gordon's performance, while amazing, needs perspective: he's up for a new contract next season. Every shot he's taken in the last two minutes of a game gave me a heart attack. Please don't overpay him.
- Ray Allen, on the other hand, just gives me chills. He's a cold blood assassin. Only Robert Horry has given me similar chills in the past years.
- Vinny Del Negro cannot coach
- Doc Rivers cannot coach in the last minute of a game - luckily, he has Ray Allen
- Derrick Rose is absolutely ridiculous - he can go anywhere on the floor he wants, even against Rondo
- Forgotten men: Kevin Garnnet, Luol Deng
And tonight I will have a little Red Sox Yankee action if it doesn't get rained out!