Count

1/21/2009

Sharing tons of pictures...

By timing (Can you tell I'm on a roll with my blog entries? Power of New Year Resolution, I say!):

One day visit to Beijing's Forbidden Palace, National Theater, and the pretty good tourist restaurant 大董 (typically, Chinese food don't make for great pictures... this one is different)。

Christmas vacation to Malaysia's Sabah region - hiking up Mount Kinabalu and then spending a relaxing time in Sandakan. See older posts part I and part II (leech).

And PNGF and my culinary experience at Zuma in Hong Kong. Green Tea Banana cake. Yummmm. Review here.

Extended business trip in Luoyang to visit the Longmen Grottoes as well as nearby attractions (first time taking advantage of a business trip!). Earlier posts on weird signs and trip.

No comments: