Count

4/14/2006

Galendar!

Just wanted to share my new toy with everybody: www.google.com/calendar

I've been asking for this product forever (苯, my friend at Google, has been hearing my grief for a whole year now). Couple of things that Galendar could really do to enhance my experience (they don't allow feedbacks):

1. Birthdays - link them up with address book!
2. They allow invites and link them to Gmail address book. Yet groups (with multiple emails) on the address books are not automatic. So I have to re-type the 20 emails in.

Oh, and upon telling my mom about Galendar, she quipped, 'Gay Calendar?'

This is the picture that has everybody talking. Yes, it's me. Yes, it's me. Yes, it's me.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's quite a change considering I met you about 5.5 years later. I just looked back at old photos and the last 5.5 years haven't changed you nearly as much.

- shmoo

Anonymous said...

像年轻的发仔

Anonymous said...

青涩版郭富城......

2R