Yup, flying more means more things like this happens.
Anyway, last Thursday I traveled back to Hong Kong with a colleague of mine. We both tried to work in the taxi: I gave up after 15 minutes; he lasted half way before almost throwing up... which made me think about "it'll happen eventually":
- Throws up in the cab while working on laptop
- Drops laptop while placing laptop on check in counter
- Burs lap while creating blank slides
- Drops laptop while placing laptop on handle bar of luggage
- Develop tendinitis due to carrying opened laptop on the lid
- Drops laptop with laptop on lap and waking up from an unexpected nap
- Leave laptop in the magazine pocket in the plane
- Drops laptop when (Chinese taxi) driver swerves to pass other swerving Chinese taxis
- Leave laptop in security scanner
Naturally, I'm writing this blog because I narrowly missed my (first time!) flight to Taipei. Next flight is an hour out. Sorry, I wish it was more dramatic like my Bain Boston trip. Maybe next time... not.