Count

4/01/2007

Blog improvements...

A while ago, I've mentioned the map, which is very cool to have. I'm not sure which one surprises me more: Nigeria or Iceland.

I've tried to organize my posts through labels, as you can see at the bottom of selected posts as well as to the right of this post. Hopefully that can help you navigate some entries better.

I use Google Reader to read blogs. Instead of the sites of individual blogs, I've made them into list of posts that I find interesting, i.e. the "My Readings" link also on the right.

That's about it for now. I'm trying to change my own website a little bit. Right now, all the dots on the map look the same... but some dots are different. Most dots are travel logs, which is the reason I started the website in the first place. But Boston and Chicago are really places that I lived in, while Death Valley and Holland City have only pictures. I want them to look different. Any suggestions??

No comments: