Count

4/26/2007

No longer a virgin!

That's right, I had my first Big Mac in my life! Courtesy of the Bulls scoring more than 100 points against the hapless Miami Heat (we raped them 107-89). By the way, here's a way to beat the Heat: put the ball in the hands of either Jason Williams or Antoine Walker and make sure you get the defensive rebound off their errant threes and jumpshots. Anyway, let's review the American foodmarks that I've experienced:
  • Coke, Pepsi, Gatorade, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Krispy Kreme, Wrigley's chewing gum, Wing Work Wings, In and Our Burgers, McD Hamburger/Cheeseburger/Fries, White Castle, KFC 30 piece bucket, Taco Bell, Anna's Taqueria, chop suey, flied lice, etc etc
So how on earth did I skip the Big Mac my entire life!? I have no idea. On to the experience... NOT. I actually didn't realize that the Big Mac was so small. I took a few bites and the thing was already half gone. A huge disappointment. Not recommended.

In other news, our Power and Influence group settled into a topic for our project - it will be about how GSB students build networks at school and how the system has failed to help us build an effective and diverse network. Our Strategy and Structure group will do a piece on Blockbuster. I'd rather do a project for our Pricing Strategy class, but efforts seems stalled and we might stay with the midterm.

2 comments:

shmoo said...

Cheating on PNGF already?

Mama Tsang said...

i beat u to it? i had big mac b4..haa wk